Monday, June 12, 2006

Lip-Service Lesbians

A few years ago I was dating a girl who called me up and announced, “I think I want to sleep with a girl.”

“OK.” I said. “I think I want to buy some more khakis. I like them.”

“That’s it?” She demanded. “I tell you that I think I’m having a life-altering sexual transformation and you say you want to buy new pants!!!”

“I heard you. Go nuts. I hope you see more carpet than the groundskeepers at the Metrodome.”

“Why aren’t you jealous?”

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You’re bisexual. I think that’s adorable! Have fun. All I ask is that you promise me ‘no fisting.’ When you come running back to men, it'll seriously kill the mood to find a watch around my cock.”

“How do you know I’ll come back to men?”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That’s hysterical. I’ve got class. Talk to you later.”

I’m not sure why it is that girls think it’s some huge event when they announce they’re bi-curious. It’s about as rare as another internet porn site. “You’re bi? Wow, welcome to 90% of the female population.” And I’m really not shitting on you bi-curious girls. You want to try it? Go for it. But stop expecting anyone except your parents to be surprised.

I have nothing but respect for girls who are fed up with men. But I generally have a hard time being threatened by it. Maybe it’s me being sexist. I’ll admit that I don’t really see girl-on-girl action as “real” sex. That doesn’t mean that I don’t download hundreds of clips onto my computer for “recreational” purposes. But it does mean that I wouldn’t take it too hard if a girl I was seeing announced she wanted to experiment.

Here’s the line of reasoning that women go through as I see it:

Guys are assholes and idiots. Plus they’re kind of weird to look at. Women are way hot, plus I understand how they work. This is the best decision I ever made!

In theory it’s a great plan. But for the casual bisexual, they’re really overlooking a few of huge facts:
  1. Women are WAY crazy. And don’t think that just because you’ve been friends with them for years that you understand what goes on with carrying on a relationship. The jump from friendship to fucking is the difference between waving at a kid on the street and adopting.
  2. WOMEN ARE CRAZY. I mean REALLY crazy. And you know what? Not all the lunatics in the asylum understand the other psychos.

I don’t mean to demean straight up lesbians, because I think that’s another thing entirely. And I certainly don’t intend to mock bi-sexuals, either. But come on, it’s a whole lot easier for women to decide that they want to fool around with other girls than it is for men. I don’t care what you say: penetration is a whole new level of commitment. And I’m not alone on this either. As always, the world of porn has shown the rest of us the way.

Upcoming actresses generally balk at hard-core scenes initially. But they have no problem dyking it up onscreen at the first sign of a paycheck. It’s only after the weight of a thousand sex scenes has broken their souls, addicted them to drugs, and completely devoured any life behind their eyes that they agree to do hardcore. If girl on girl sex was really as important, as “meaningful” girls wouldn’t distinguish between the two. But once you start making distinctions like “penetration is more hardcore than eating out” you’ve just fleshed out a ranking system about what sexual acts are more intimate.

Essentially here’s my stance: if you’re female and you think being bi makes you “unique” and “special” I suggest a quick tour of the internet. You’re not a snowflake—you’re a college kid who’s bored with dick and thinks that women have fewer issues than men.


free webpage hit counter

4 comments:

Princess said...

Hmmm....
You make an interesting point. You should consider the possibility that it might be the best way to cheat mutually and rationalize it.

Think about it. Most men think about, dream about or actually carry out cheating. The fact is that most women do as well. As you stated it is much more appealing to look at a woman than man.

So bisexual curiosity can really kill two birds with one stone.

shmamber said...

Well what I can I say about this post, I read it last night while having my last ciggerette of the night.

I thought I would come back and comment today.

I think you sound angry in this post. Not to sure why...

I also wanted to point out something to you... Just because there is porn out there with 2 women together doesn't mean that the women had that idea!

Sure some women do experiment, but I think your being a little harsh here.

Most of the Bi-sexual pictures or videos are created by men hon...

The porn industry is made mostly by men... it is more a male fantasy to see two women together than a female fantasy.

Sure we might have the odd fantasy from time to time about exotic women, but don't think for a second that just because we have these we act upon them. I have had fantasies about old yucky men too... does that mean I would touch them... ummm nope! Our minds do weird things to us...

It is a big deal for people to act on having sexual relations with the same gender... it is like having sex for the first time all over again...

And sweet heart if you have never tried penetration of any kind... my suggestion to you is try and relax you have a G-spot up there!! Just make sure you are experimenting with someone you really do trust...

Eeeeekkk said...

hahaha! I've no plans on being penetrated by anything in the foreseeable future. However, I'll take your advice to heart should I ever be sent to prison.

I don't think that this post was one of my best (though I did like the line about the Metrodome), so I think that I need to do some explaining: the point was not to bash bisexuals. It was mock ladies (particularly of college age) who feel that experimenting with girls makes them unique. Sorry if I was confusing.

Nan said...

Intersting points but I agree that with Shmamber, tht not all women will act upon their fantasies, college women or other.