Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Live, From A Virginia Tech Dorm Room...

I’ve been getting a lot of shit from friends because I stopped posting. I swear: people are impossible to please. When I post, I get nothing but bitching about how I’ve gone soft. When I stop writing, I get slammed. Christ! If I suck so badly, why do you care that I stopped? Make up your minds, people!

I thought it was funny that my girlfriend got shrapnel for my supposed “soft” writing, though. PLEASE. I started sucky posts when this blog began about a year and a half ago. I sure as fuck didn’t notice a drop-off…but if there WAS one, it seems like the most likely culprit was the fact that I’ve written close to 300 posts.

I’m fucking burned out! If you’ve got a really craving for my writing, check some of the archives…God knows there’s plenty of shit to keep you occupied.

I don’t know whether I’m ready to come back quite yet. I need some time to recharge and get new opinions about things again.

No, the truth is I couldn’t post because I had shit to do: weapons to buy, Virginia colleges to visit, murder suicides to…Hmmm, I may have said too much. The point is I was busy. You know how it is.

I was amused when the VA Tech Shooter was recently described as a “sullen loner.” Hmmm…An English major whose “twisted...creative writing...raged against women and rich kids”? Where have I ever seen that guy before? I’m a hyphenated Korean last name from dying in a hail of SWAT team fire.

Seriously, my co-workers told me that they’re submitting this blog to the FBI should I ever be accused of a crime.

Why is it always the sullen loners who snap? Just once, I want it to be a “dashing playboy,” “precocious ne’er-do-well,” or “Ex-Buffalo Bills running back.” Oh wait…I think I did see that last one somewhere in the news. Or at least in Dana Carvey stand-up specials.

My point is that these kill-hungry anti-socialites are giving the rest of us a bad name. After all, some of us might just be rapists.
free webpage hit counter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now, stop being entertaining when you DO post, and I'll stop checking to see if you posted. Don't go hiding behind your girlfriend.

... Oh. You weren't. Well, your face is still a whore.

Fantasy Writer Guy said...

You tell 'em, Sparky.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!