Example: I was playing cards last night when one of my friends asked who at the table had ever performed a “Spiderman” on a girl. I had no idea what the act entailed, but I immediately envisioned some superhuman balancing act involving a rope, spandex, and the creative use of the term “web shooter.” Well, I was part right.
The “Spiderman” is when a man finishes in his hand, makes a fist and then hurls his “web” at the girl.
“That’s GREAT,” commented another of my friends. “Have you ever given a girl a ‘Chicken Cutlet’?”
A “Chicken Cutlet” is when a man who is having sex with a woman on the beach removes his “chicken” and “breads” it with sand before continuing intercourse.
Hey, I’m beginning to wonder how I managed to survive this long without knowing this kind of shit! Obviously I’ve been doing something wrong.
Another blatant example of the strange companionship that men develop is the extent to which “Breaking and Entering” and “Assault” are tolerated. I have a friend who bet one of our buddies (let’s call him ‘Hans’) that he wouldn’t drop-kick Hans in the chest. The practical outcome of this bet is that if my friend ever does launch himself feet-first at Hans, he then has to pay Hans fifty beans. It may sound like my friend got the raw end of the bargain here—if he had shut his mouth he could have conceivably planted two steel-toe construction boots ankle-deep in Hans at no charge. However, think about it this way: we have just put a price on a potentially fatal assault charge: $50. And none of us wonder “if” Hans will ever have to be paid. We all know it’s simply a matter of WHEN.
I picture it going down like this:
At 2:30 in the morning there’s a knock at Hans’ front door. He fumbles with a bathrobe while bleary answering it to see a Fed-Ex delivery man holding an envelope.
“Priority delivery for Hans. Sign here, sir.”
Without thinking, Hans signs, tears open the envelope and stares blankly at what appears to be a check for $50. Then, just as the realization dawns and the terror grips his face, two feet horizontally enter the door and plant themselves squarely in his chest.
That pretty well covers the "Assault" portion covered by male camaraderie. What about the "Breaking and Entering," you ask? Well, I have a dear friend who will be returning to town after a three month business trip. He rooms with three guys who are in our circle of cohorts, so the ideas have already been suggested regarding a “welcome back” prank. Among the better ideas I’ve heard so far are:
- Lacquering gay porn to all four walls and the ceiling
- Hiding a number of devices around his room that beep every 5 minutes or so
- Filling the entire room with packing peanuts
- Adding a layer of catsup packets underneath his sheets
- Releasing a swarm of locusts/fire ants/snakes in his linen closet
If anyone else has some particularly fiendish pranks, please let me know. I guess what this really underlines is that with friends like these, I’m not sure that I can handle anymore enemies.
6 comments:
You might be surprised at how nasty girl talk can get. We can't let you find out what freaks we really are until you can't/don't want to get away.
As for things to do to mess with your friend, you could always swap the salt and sugar or plastic wrap the toilet bowl.
Of course you're right...I would NEVER imply that women are less chauvinistic than men. With the Adonis-like body I have, I've been eye-raped literally tens of times...ok, twice...fine, it was only once...and she was 97…and blind…and possibly in a coma. None-the-less, I felt the passion. Or it could have been diphtheria. Either way it was hot. What was I talking about? Oh yeah! Chauvinism. I’m a feminist: I believe that women are equally foul-minded, prejudiced, and hate-filled. But honey, you’re out of your mind if you think that a woman dreamed up “the chicken cutlet.”
I must admit that you are right. No woman would have ever dreamed that up.
What about stuffing the room with inflated balloons (or condoms) filled with some sort of itchy substance that is released when each is popped...
Did I ever tell you about "The Cropduster"? It's kinda surprising no one came up with it... Basically you just take a running pass at her while she's lying down and dust her with your seed. Also, the Spiderman is pretty closely related to "Seagulling" look it up. You'll probably regret that you did.
Funk
That chicken cutlet would injure us women. Or cause something that isn't good that is for sure. OUCH!!!
Oh man when I think of it I want to make sure I never fuck on the beach because if that happened I would be liable to make my hand wet... dip it in the sand and give him the most excruciating hand job he has ever received.....
Oh I thought those screams were you enjoying yourself... I am so sorry. *Puppy eyes*
I was thinking the same thing anonymous (Puppy Eyes). I also think that your hand job suggestion is pure brilliance!
Post a Comment