Discontinue sleep for 8 days while gorging on a steady diet of cocoa puffs, cartoons and enough mind-altering drugs to bring down a bull-elephant. I keep telling people: I run almost completely on sarcasm and alcohol.
Over the months I’ve been writing this blog, I’ve had a bunch of lines, ideas and stories that I was never able to successfully work into a post. Below are some of the good ones:
- I was down in Philadelphia last weekend. I didn’t really get a good look at the sign for the city, but I gather it’s the home of some kind of man-on man love.
- Some guys would be insulted when their girl asked, “Is it in yet?” I wasn’t. I just said, “Bitch, I’m already done!”
- Here’s a tip: if you’re dating a very flat-chested women, don’t ask “Why do you even bother wearing a bra?”
- I was with a girl who told me that she wanted me to talk more when I was having sex with her. But I couldn’t think of anything to say, so I just started yelling the lines I heard in the last porno movie I saw. “Hi, I’m here to fix the pool.” “God, it’s so much better than my husband.” “Oh baby, you’re so big!”
- Fat, talkative friends: God’s birth-control.
- Once a girl asked me, “Is it ok if I call you ‘Daddy’ while we’re making love?” I answered, “Only if I can call you ‘Aunt Phillus.’”
In reality, only one of the above situations ever happened. I think it’d be better if I didn’t say which one is real. I’ll leave it to your imagination. Still, this is the kind of shit I think about at 3 A.M. on Tuesday nights when I can’t fall asleep.
Here’s a story that really did happen: Apparently I told the mayor of my town to go fuck himself.
My sister came home shaken one day because a man around the block started screaming at her when she was out walking her dog. So the next day I took the dog out, and sure enough, a fat dude in a bathrobe came charging out of the house when he saw me.
“Get that fucking dog off this street, dickhead.” He said, by way of a greeting.
“The street is public property. The dog’s not on your lawn.”
“I’m calling the cops, jerk-off.”
“Call the cops, you tub of shit. Is this the way you compensate for being a failure in the rest of your life? Harassing 12 year-old girls and strangers? If you talk to my sister again, I’ll come to your house and I will fucking crack you.”
“You can’t talk to me like that! I’m calling the cops!”
“Go fuck yourself! I already told you to call the cops. Take another step towards me and I will drop you like your mother for two bucks at the truck stop.”
He stepped back up on his lawn and proceeded to howl obscenities at me. I turned my back on him and extended a middle finger by way of farewell. All things considered, I thought that it had gone rather well.
It was two weeks later that my father mentioned something in passing about sharing the neighborhood with the mayor. “Really?” I said. “Where’s he live?”
“Just around the block. The house with the wood paneling.”
Look, I didn't know he was the mayor. I thought he was just some local idiot with too much time on his hands. Turns out he was both. Hey, at least now I know why I keep getting parking tickets.
2 comments:
I can't come unless my boyfriend calls me Aunt Phillus.
I think the funniest line someone ever used on me was...
"Hey, long time no see, last time I saw you I was inside of you!"
Okay, so dude already got into my pants, but sure enough, he was trying again...hahahahahaha, my response to his line, you ask?!?!
"Yeah...for about four minutes..."
Either way, it proved to be an interesting night, and I have to hand it to the guy for coming up with something to make the situation less awkward...I didn't let him back in though...I am a lil smarter then that now...
Okay, I am writing too much...
Good blog...I LOVE IT!
Kisses,
Post a Comment