Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ehren's Big One Year Special

As my one year anniversary of blogging approaches, I was thinking of having a big “Best Posts” compilation. My audience has grown far greater than anything I could have imagined, and due to the sheer volume of shit I’ve posted (seriously, have you looked? It’s INSANE), I know that it’s probable that there are some amusing posts that got overlooked, or never read by everyone.

So if you have any suggestions for “Best Post of the Past Year” email me (don’t leave a comment. I’d like there to be a bit of suspense about the winners) with your votes.

Also, thanks everyone who reads my ramblings. You guys (and girls) are fabulous. Keep it up and who knows? Maybe I could be sending YOU drunk marriage proposals by text message, too.
free webpage hit counter

5 comments:

Eeeeekkk said...

The goggles are no good? I think they make me look post-apocalyptic and bad-ass.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they would look good if you had some sort of ray and by ray I me death ray in the background not your couch.

Eeeeekkk said...

Maybe the couch is also post-apocalyptic.

Fine, you bastards, I'll change the picture.

Eeeeekkk said...

There. This is my "distinguished author" photo. Little do they know I was drunk off my ass when this picture was taken.

Anonymous said...

Way to fold under pier pressure