Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Women Drivers

Not too long ago, I dated a very upfront, take-charge type of girl. We got together like this:

I was outside a bar one night, when I stuck up a chat with a girl who was smoking outside. Things progressed nicely, and I ended up joining her and her friend at a table for drinks. We had a great time joking around, but finally she had to leave with her friend.

“Hey, I’m having a small get together at my place next weekend. Do you want to come?” she asked.

“Yeah, let me get your number. Maybe I’ll swing by and make an appearance.” I answered.

So I recorded her number, said fair-well and hugged her goodbye. Then I moved closer to stage to get a look at the band. It was a small venue, perhaps the no more than 30’ across. The band was all the way in the back, and a number of chairs and the pool table had been pushed to one side to form a small dance area just in front of the stage.

I was off to one side, leaning against the pool table, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Ms. “I’ll see you this weekend.”

“So,” she huffed. “You were just going to let me leave without making out with me?”

Far be it for me to deny a lady’s request. I promptly picked her up, placed her on the pool table and made out with her like a felon at a conjugal visit.

When I ended up sleeping with her (it wasn’t that night. I’m sleazy, but not that sleazy), what I was struck most by was how opposite she was in bed. This was a girl who had no problem picking me up and asking me to make out with her in a public spot, but in bed she really didn’t like taking charge at all.

It was really adorable. She liked to curse, and yell and state her opinions, and was upfront about what she wanted, but when the lights went out, she needed a guy to throw her down and treat her like an object.

I’ve found that this is the norm and it’s not necessarily something I mind. There’s a certain deep-rooted satisfaction that comes with absolutely tossing a girl around in bed, putting her exactly where you want her and doing it right. I suppose that deep down every girl wants to be dominated a little. But I once knew knew a girl who never wanted to be on top.

Probably 9 times out of ten I’ve got no problem doing most of the work, but there are nights where I just want to lie back and let her drive. If I were really mean here, I’d insert some comment here about how poor women are at driving. I just think that they’re out of practice. With that in mind, I’m proud to announce the opening of Ehren’s driving instruction course. Get your engines started ladies and bring some protection. Driver’s Education is now in session.

free webpage hit counter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw this chick for a while and the first time we had sex, it was like doing a corps. This girl talked so much shit, that when it can time to come through with the ill nasty she froze up like a person from the polar bear club. So this went on for a while and I was getting sick of it, I mean this should have some remnants of fun but it just seemed after a long days work I always had to put in overtime. Anyway she after a while started to loosen up and one night its like she flipped a switch and went buck-wild no me, I mean she started movin and I just laid back and watched. She always had it in her but for some reason she didn’t let her freak flag fly, maybe guys just take control to fast and don’t give them a chance, I wonder what would happen if we just laid there and did nothing. We can’t do that for one good reason, when all is said and done she probably told all her friends about the sexcapades and if one girl thinks you’re shit in bed that’s ok but if a whole click thinks this, word will get around, and you, after that girl is gone will not be able to get with any of her friends. Always have a clue of the big picture.

Iz