Sunday, February 26, 2006

Why I Stopped Dating Hot Girls

I’ve been blessed in my love-life to say that I’ve been with a number of girls who were just flat-out hot. I don’t mean the kind of girl that your buddies say, “yeah, she’s cute.” I mean the kind of girl who enters a room and every single male instant begins eye-raping her.

There’s a certain smug sense of accomplishment to having a girl that is wanted by everyone, especially if you’re not a man of eye-candy status yourself. Ultimately, however, I decided that hot girls were way more trouble than they were worth. Hot girls are nearly all:

  1. Self-Centered
  2. Boring
  3. Not especially bright
  4. Lazy in bed
  5. Shallow

Personally, I think it comes from the weight that we as a culture place on appearance. Everyone judges people based on appearance. When someone is hot it’s almost as if they don’t have to do anything else. So they become vain, don’t develop really good personal skills, and especially feel like they don’t have to do shit in bed. Hot girls have usually been with dudes who were so happy just to get them that they knocked themselves out trying to be the best lay Ms. Hot-Stuff ever had. As a result, hot girls never had to put in any kind of work. Sorry, Hon! But unlike the rest of the world, you can’t cut it in bed by lying there looking hot. If you don’t work that ass, I’m going to find a homely girl with a great work-ethic.

There are only two exceptions to the Hot Girl Rule: Girls who were late bloomers or Girls that don’t REALIZE they’re hot. They’re tough to track down. I mean, all girls like to bitch about being unattractive, but most of the hot ones know they’re not kidding anyone. They just complain so people won’t think that they’re the egomaniacal compliment-whores they are.

I switched over to cute girls not long ago and let me tell you: I’m hooked. Cute girls are where it’s at. They’re certainly attractive, almost all intelligent or, failing that, at least personable and fun, and to a girl have been dynamite in the sack. A while ago, I wrote a piece on how the girls who are the best in bed don’t have to advertise it. I think that with cute girls, this plays a role.

Some of the freakiest girls I’ve ever been with have been very sweet and innocent looking. Maybe it’s because if a girl acts and looks sweet for too long, her urge to cut loose gradually builds up until POW! Look out first exposed penis.



free webpage hit counter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes. that's hot! but the girls who don't know they're hot how can that be? i just think they would have to wear ear plogs, or else consciously ignore those comments and focus on other things ... huh?
ness

Eeeeekkk said...

You'll have to trust me on this. Although they're rare, hot, madly insecure girls exist. And they're AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sticking up for cute girls ehren! today at work one of the guys told me i was "cute" and i felt kinda down about that. to me, a guy saying that a girl is "cute" means she adorable and childlike. and believe me, no girl wants men to see her as a sweet, sexless little kid. we all want to be hot, the absolute object of desire. i'm glad to know that some guys prefere the cute girls over the bombshells.
em