Cute:
If you're cute, people come up to you and just want to hug you and pinch your cheeks. A lot of cuteness is in the face: Big eyes, sweet smile, and long lashes. Famous Cute Person: Natalie Portman.

Beautiful:
There are some people who are just beautiful no matter what. You know what I mean? It seems as if whatever pose, crazy hair-cut, weird face or humiliating situation they're in it just oozes out of them. Much in the same way that someone is funny. It doesn't really matter WHAT they're doing, they're always funny. When you see someone beautiful, you don't necessarily think of sexuality, rather it makes you want to spiff yourself up so that they'll notice you. Famous Beautiful Person: Charlize Theron.
Side Note about Charlize Theron: Remember what I said about beauty not being related to sexiness? Perfect example is Charlize at the Oscars (Picture at the site below). She looks perfect...TOO Perfect. Seriously, unbelievably beautiful, but it's almost as if she's a piece of wax fruit. It's like she's plastic. Knock-out gorgeous, but I've no sexual attraction to her. I gave this same rant to my friends, and they just look at me like I'm totally nuts. They probably have a valid point.

Hot:
If you're hot, people basically just want you for one thing. It's just a raw-sexuality that some people give off. You don't really care about what they have to say, or what kind of sub-human personality they have, you just want to strip them down and do things I've only read about in books (how exactly do you use the stuffed buffalo, a putter, and three jars of peanut butter to maximum efficiency?). Example of a famous hot person (again, hot, but utterly reprehensible as a musician, actress and person): Jessica Simpson.

Needless to say, there are mixtures and hybrids, but everyone's primarily one of the three. I long ago came to the realization that I'll never be able to pull off dark, dangerous, mysterious, or bad. I'm just going to have to content myself with cute. That's ok, though...I'm evil and hot when it counts...mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment