Objectives:
Seeking a relationship that is physically, emotionally and spiritually fulfilling. Willing to start at an entry-level position if there is opportunity for later advancement.
Looking For:
Cute (there's a difference between cute, hot, and beautiful...maybe tomorrow's blog will have more detail), funny, intelligent, independent, sensitive, talented female, at least 23 years of age.
Turn ons:
Pretty face, deep eyes, musical talent. I'm an equal opportunity dater--I don't discriminate by race or religion. Unfortunately, I have been known to discriminate against really, really, dumb people.
Attributes:
Funny,
Smart,
Faithful,
Open to Commitment
Easy-Going,
Disease-Free,
Open-Minded,
Cute.
Experience:
Long Term Boyfriend:
1998-2000
-Lived in same building
-Charmed hell out of her family
-wrote romantic letters
Fiancé:
2000-2001-Built Father-in-law-to-be’s pool deck
-Cooked Dinner with-Mother-In-Law-To-Be
-Charmed Hell out of family of different racial and religious background
Friend with Benefits:
2001-2002, 2004, 2005
-provided guilt-free sex
-non-judgmental environment
-still maintain great friendship with all parties involved
Long Distance Relationship:
2002-2003
-Remained 100% faithful
-Wrote Romantic Letters
-Called regularly
-Frequently wrote explicit emails about how pretty she was, generally while I was drunk out of my mind.
Lover on the Side:
2004-2005
-Provided judgment-free sexual release
-Never was the source of stress, work, or responsibility
-Was the very embodiment of discretion
Skills:
-General Bedroom abilities—specifics available on request
-Low-Maintenance
-Good Listener
-Plays Music like a mother fucker
-loves to go out on the town
-loves to have a romantic evening in
References: 6 available on request
1 comment:
This is cute, you should print it out and hand it out to women you are interested in.
Post a Comment